We invite you to partner with us to help support our many activities, events and programs. These opportunities include paid advertising, event sponsorships, in-kind donations, discounted goods and services, and much more!
Las Madres is a 501 (c) non-profit public benefit organization for the support and education of young children and their caregivers. As such, a portion of your donation or cash sponsorship may be tax deductible.
If you would like to work with Las Madres by showcasing your business to our 2,000+ annual membership please see our Partnership Guidelines for more details about our rules for promoting your business to our membership.
You may partner with us in the following ways:
Vendor Discounts Program
A benefit for all Las Madres members is having access to some fantastic discounts offered by our local vendor partners. In exchange for offering our members a discount on your products and services, we will list your business as a partner in our Vendor Discount program on our web site. It costs you nothing up front and is a great way to reach new customers!
- Vendors are given between 7-10 sentences to highlight their company, its products/services, contact information and the specifics of the discount they are offering Las Madres Members in our Vendor Discounts listing.
- There is no charge for this service, however we do ask that you consider making an in-kind donation of products and/or services to a Las Madres event, such as the Annual Welcome Luncheon, a Club event or the annual Big Sister event that welcomes families joining the newest playgroups. We also ask that you consider helping us to promote Las Madres to the community and your customers by either giving us a link on your web site, or posting a flier or sticker in your business location.
- Vendors may link to their website within that parameter. Vendors are not allowed to post any other logo or display advertising.
- All discounts must be valid for the entire calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- Listings are subject to final approval from Vendor Discount Coordinator.
- Please notify us via email if any details of your listing changes, including the discounts you are offering Las Madres members.
- Vendors must request membership card be presented when requesting discount.
- Vendors who participate in this program are showcased as part of a group and never individually in our member communications.
- Vendors may pursue paid advertising opportunities for our newsletter for individual ads. We will not email any specific event or other vendor information to our membership.
- Home-based businesses are limited to active paid Las Madres members only.
If you are a vendor interested in partnering with us, or would like to sign your business up to be part of our Vendor Discount Program please email email@example.com.
Club Event Sponsorships & In-Kind Donations
Each year, our Clubs organize and host events for their members. We are currently seeking in-kind donations to be used as raffle prizes and other giveaways. We also have event sponsorships available, with levels beginning at $50, $100, $250 and $500.
Sponsors at the $250 level will receive a booth at the event.
If you are interested in the opportunity to become a Club event sponsor, or to donate products, goods, or supplies in return for an advertising opportunity, please contact the Fundraising Coordinator. This email address is not for general business solicitations.
- Vendors may become a sponsor by purchasing a booth at an event.
- Cash sponsors will receive a listing and link on our Las Madres Sponsors web page for one year, and an listing in one issue of our bi-annual newsletter, The Las Madres Link.
- Las Madres is a 501 (c) 3 California non-profit. As such, your cash donation and a portion of your in-kind donation is tax deductible.
Please contact FundraisingCoord@lasmadres.org for information about the next event sponsorship opportunity.
The Executive Council publishes a bi-annual newsletter, The Las Madres Link, which is mailed to our 1,500+ members. Space is sold strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Sales are now OPEN for advertising space in the 2012 back to school issue of the Las Madres Link, the annual newsletter from the Executive Council.
Hurry, space is limited and we always sell out quickly. Deadline is February 1st. Thank you for supporting Las Madres!
Below is the ad rates and links to where purchases can be made.
Full Page Ad
in the Las Madres Link Newsletter $450
Half Page Ad
in the Las Madres Link Newsletter $300
Quarter Page Ad
in the Las Madres Link Newsletter $200
Business Card Sized Ad
in the Las Madres Link Newsletter $150
We also have one Exclusive Sponsorship Space available per issue.
Questions? Please email FundraisingCoord@lasmadres.org.
Providing parenting education and support is at the heart of the Las Madres mission. Every year Las Madres presents an informative program of professional speakers on a wide range of issues relating to many different aspects of parenting. If you are interested in participating in this program as a presenter, please contact the Speaker Nights Committee Chair by emailing Speaker Nights.
Any member, non-member, or business may donate directly to Las Madres.
To do so, please go to our Donations Page.
You may donate directly to Las Madres non-specifically.