Our neighborhood Playgroups
are the heart of Las Madres.
- Most of our members belong to at least one
playgroup. Playgroups are where most members
connect with other parents and the children enjoy playdates.
- Our playgroups span across Sillicon Valley and
are organized by birth year, and then by neighborhoods.
- We also have a Working Moms playgroup for each Club year.
- Please note: Online Support groups are not considered a Playgroup.
The Playgroup membership includes all the wider Member Benefits as well as the following:
- Joining a group of moms in your area who have a child the same age as your own. Nothing substitutes for the ability to build friendships with moms who are faced with similar parenting issues. Many of our Las Madres members build lifelong friendships with the moms they meet through a Neighborhood Playgroup.
- Planning and/or attending playgroup social events such as children's playgroups, children's events, family parties, and Mom's Nights Out.
- Being involved in your playgroup to customize it to you and your group's interests. Some playgroups have Couple's Night Out, Scrapbooking Nights, Movie Nights, Babysitting Co-Ops, Book Clubs,
Sit-N-Play groups... the list goes on and on. Your playgroup is what
you make it!
- Participating at the Club level: to network with other moms across Sillicon Valley and to participate in Club-wide activities.
JOIN NOW! Continue to the Online Member Registration Form
After you complete the online
registration form, you will receive an email welcoming you.
automatic notification is also sent out to the playgroup you are
trialing and they will contact you with information about the
playgroup. You do not have to take any further action, except to accept the email invitation to join
the Yahoo! group for your playgroup.
If you do not hear from your
playgroup within 3-5 days, please contact Leslie Proudfit, the Executive Reference Line Coordinator.