Memberships and Dues
Breakdown for Membership Dues
Yearly dues for New, Upgrade, or Renewing Member
||The Neighborhood playgroup
||A Club encompasses all playgroups within the same area
||Covers member-wide programs and benefits
When you join as a Alumni Member you only pay the Executive dues.
Spouses, Partners or Caregivers may be listed under your Membership for free.
Notes about Trial and New/Upgrade/Renewal Membership
- Trial membership is free for two months
- Trial members may trial up to four playgroups total at a time
- Trial members may switch playgroups for free
New/Upgrade/Renewing Paid Membership (Full membership)
- Membership dues are paid based on the sign up, upgrade or renewal date.
- Members are allowed maximum two playgroups per child.
- Each playgroup joined at any time is $20. There is no free playgroup switching.
- To join the same playgroup with an additional sibling (such as for twins), a member will must pay for all children added.
- If a playgroup is added any time during a member's year membership, that playgroup will expire the same day as the original membership expiration date.
- Executive dues are paid only once yearly regardless of the number of Playgroups and Clubs joined.
Please note that dues are non-refundable and non-transferable